When I found myself at 29 years old, alone, broke, and hungover once again, I made a decision that changed my life. I didn’t know it at the time, but it was one of the most powerful decisions I could’ve made. In that moment, I stopped living at the effect of life and took responsibility. Being the powerful creator of your life means taking responsibility for what you think, say and do, which isn’t always easy. In today’s episode, I share how to step into your most powerful self so you can begin to create a life you love.
Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- Why becoming the powerful creator of you life is more simple than you think.
- When the first big shift happened in Kristine’s life and how this prompted her to become sober.
- Why you have to shift to making daily choices that serve you and help you be who you want to be.
- Seeing the value for introspection, but knowing when to take a step back to focus on what we want to create.
- The importance of stepping into your identity of a powerful creator and the one thing you must do to make this happen.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Align and Design Your Life
- Connect with Shayah on Instagram
- Connect with Haley on Instagram
Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?!
Download your free guide “Breaking Through Beliefs: Stop Limiting Yourself, Start Believing In Yourself, Manifest the Life You Desire”. Then, be sure to connect with me here:
- Join our free Facebook group The Alignment Tribe!
- Apply for Align + Design Your Business