Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- A bit about Tamia and how she has used her background as a stylist to create her current business as a brand strategist and creative director.
- Why Tamia is passionate about helping other’s embrace their value and charges what they are worth.
- Why work shouldn’t be hard and it’s actually okay to enjoy what you do.
- What is was like for Kristine to watch Tamia build Tether and how Tamia built this business from the ground up.
- How Tamia has built Tether Cincy to highlight people and talent within the city to keep creative local.
- The importance of evolution as an entrepreneur to really find your true purpose.
- How to get comfortable with marketing yourself.
Tamia Stinson is a Personal Branding Strategist who helps entrepreneurs build stylish personal brands so they can attract the right clients and charge more for their services. In 2017, she won a People’s Liberty Haile Fellowship to create Tether, a community, and platform that connects Cincinnati image-makers to community and opportunity. She’s also the host of the Creative City podcast, the culprit behind long-running site The Style Sample, and a slumber party dance-off champion.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?! Download your free guide “Breaking Through Beliefs: Stop Limiting Yourself, Start Believing In Yourself, Manifest the Life You Desire”