Welcome back to the podcast today. I’m super excited to have a very, very special guest and she gets two varies because she’s my twin sister, Karen Aerts, and she’s also a new coach inside our program. She has developed amazing coaching around habits and really implementing the actions that you need to take in order to create the life and the business that you want.
I invited her on the show today because I thought who better to bring on the show with me then the one person I’ve been compared to my entire life. One thing that we’re going to talk about is the one comparison that actually gets you the most stuck. It’s probably not the one you think it is. So we’re going to dive into what comparison is, what it looks like, how we do it, and then what we can do to get out of it so that we can really just focus on what we want in our lives and what’s true for us and what we want to create.
Listen in to the full episode:
What You’ll Hear:
- What it was like to grow up as a twin and constantly be compared to another person
- The type of comparison that will get you the most stuck
- Upcomparing vs. downcomparing and noting which you do most
- How our beliefs and stories start to form when we are children and how they carry into adulthood
- Remembering to search for and be cognizant of the truth, especially on social media
- How awareness can give you your power back and stop comparisonitis
Karen is a mom of two, former teacher, soon to be remarried, and nutrition and mindset coach. She’s been coaching for over 6 years after having taught for 17 years. She helps people, especially moms, create meaning mindset shifts with personal coaching and creating new habits and routines that make living their best life feel effortless. She also offer Enneagram typing and coaching as well. Karen loves to cook, hike, ski, read – especially personal growth books – and currently, she’s also teaching herself to knit!
Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?! Download your FREE training Creating Confidence. Then, be sure to connect with me here: