Welcome back to the podcast! I am thrilled to be sharing with you today one of the stories from another member of our Align + Design Your Life program, Daina Gardiner. Coming into Align + Design Your Life, she was able to discover what it was that was holding her back, plus how to overcome it. The only reason I’m kind of teasing what happened is that I just want you to hear it from her because I always think it’s great to hear from someone as they share their own experience of transformation and growth.
This episode is for you if you’re still working your 9 to 5 while trying to grow your business, struggle with balance, or are learning to listen to your intuition. Enjoy!
Listen in to the full episode:
What You’ll Hear:
- A bit about Daina’s journey from working in networking to now being a health coach
- Daina’s just because outcome and how the propelled her into a career change
- Why Daina’s struggled with connection and the mindset shift she made to overcome this obstacle
- How Daina’s past created current limiting beliefs for her and how she ultimately let them go
- The importance of setting boundaries, especially for introverted entrepreneurs
- Learning to listen to your intuition and the good things that can come from that
- Believing that you’re in the exact place you need to be in this moment
- The power of connecting your intuition with your higher self
Daina Gardiner has battled chronic fatigue, stress, and never slept through the night. She’s experienced the eye rolls and skepticism from friends, family, coworkers, and even doctors when she described her symptoms; she missed many events due to total exhaustion too. She was frustrated and humiliated and needed to take control and get her life back, so that’s just what she did.
“Adrenal fatigue” was her diagnosis and she did not want to depend on drugs to regulate her system and basically just treat the symptoms rather than the root cause of her problem. She was drawn to holistic nutrition and there seemed to be a lot of research on how nutrition and specific exercise could regain health and put an end to her many confusing symptoms. This was the answer she was looking for! It was so intriguing that she switched gears in her career and became a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant and an AFLCA certified fitness instructor. Her personal experience coupled with her training and expertise are what she uses to help her clients achieve their health goals too.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?! Download your FREE training Creating Confidence. Then, be sure to connect with me here: