Welcome to the newest episode of The Alignment Tribe Podcast. Today, I am speaking with a friend of mine from my mastermind, Hana Dhanji, and I loved this interview so much because Hana really touches on what it means to listen to your own knowing. She has taken a journey from the corporate world into entrepreneurship that I think a lot of women take because that knowing, that internal intuition to fully express themselves, to be fully themselves in their life and in their work is hard to find in the corporate world. I think one reason that so many women decide to go into entrepreneurship is so that they can fully be themselves in their work. So I’m really excited for you to tune into today’s episode and hear Hana’s story.
Listen in to the full episode:
Hana Dhanji is the CEO & Founder of Healing by Hana, Inc. She has a bachelors degree in Behavioral Psychology, is a certified NLP Specialist, Hypnotherapist and Executive Coach and has a Law Degree and MBA. She was formerly a Wall Street corporate lawyer in New York and has brought her corporate experience to bear on helping corporate professionals and entrepreneurs achieve performance breakthroughs
The purpose of her work is to help her clients reach their maximum potential for success in all areas of their lives – from career and finances to health and relationships. Talent and hard work will only take you so far. The ultimate key to success is to release the negative beliefs and emotions that limit your underlying potential. Using a unique blend of psychology, hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching tools Hana will help you improve your health and wellbeing.
Her clients include CEOs, executives, surgeons, teachers, bankers, entrepreneurs, university students, career advisors, single parents and students from across the globe.
What You’ll Hear:
- How Hana helps her clients release limiting beliefs, set goals, and create a blueprint to push their careers forward
- Why so many women go into entrepreneurship
- What is was like for Hana to walk away from her career and the thought process that came with it
- Why goals, title, prestige, and money will never equal true happiness
- Hana’s journey from working as a lawyer on Wall Street to owning her own business
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Doors are open for Align & Design Your Life!
- Connect with Hana on LinkedIn
- Join Hana’s Facebook Group
- Book a free Breakthrough Session with Hana
- Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?!
- Download your FREE training Creating Confidence. Then, be sure to connect with me here: