Happy New Year! 2020 could have been one of my worst years ever. On paper and in reality it was very difficult at times, but I have never felt more aligned. It’s interesting — as I was thinking about this episode and writing my thoughts down to put it all together, a lot of feelings started to come up.
I am generally a private person, although being an online entrepreneur in the digital era requires me to be a lot more open and public than my true nature often wants. But I find that when I am open, when I’m honest, when I’m vulnerable, that’s when I get to feel real connection. The process and the end result is always better than I imagined. So with that, let’s talk about how we can create the life we want in 2021 while recapping all that happened in 2020.
Listen in to the full episode:
What You’ll Hear:
- Why 2020 could have been Kristine’s worst year ever
- Taking action to truly step into your authentic self
- The negative side effects of burn out
- Learning to focus on feminine energy rather than constantly focusing on masculine energy
- Breaking the pattern of being scared to ask for help
- The powerful reminder that you can choose your thoughts, feelings, boundaries, and so much more
- Why you can choose to love yourself the way you are
- How to create the life you want in 2021
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?!
- Download your FREE training Creating Confidence. Then, be sure to connect with me here: