Today is another very special episode of The Alignment Tribe Podcast because the woman that you’re going to hear from is a very dear friend of mine. We’ve been friends for 10 years. We’ve been through so many ups and downs in life, and her story is so remarkable. We don’t get into all of the details of her story, but suffice it to say, both Tiffany and I have been through some very difficult challenges in our lives, and through those challenges we’ve been seeking spiritual development and personal development.
She and I have both read all the books, listened to all the podcasts, done all the journaling, all the things. But for both of us, the real transformation started to happen through the Realigned Process and through becoming conscious creators. I can’t wait for you to hear her story and hope you love and connect with it as much as I do.
Listen in to the full episode:
Tiffany Gingrich is a living example of the power of transformation. After working for 18 years a a hairdresser, a serious car accident left her in debilitating and chronic pain. Faced with the need to change careers, she earned a Bachelors in Psychology from NKU, and then went on to study Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), the Enneagram, meditation, personal development and the field of health and wellness. Her goal is to help you release your limiting mindset, stop self-sabotage and create the health and wellness you deserve.
What You’ll Hear:
- Why you sometimes need to do more than read all the self-help books, attend all the seminars, etc.
- Breaking the pattern of constantly looking for approval
- Letting ourselves actually decide what we want without feeling selfish
- How Tiffany overcame letting her chronic pain control her life and her mindset
- What made Tiffany finally say yes and dive into the work with The Alignment Tribe
- How Tiffany has manifested major and lasting change in her life
- How to learn what you have to offer the world
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Apply for Align & Design Your Life today!
- Tiffany’s website
- Connect with Tiffany on Instagram
- Connect with Tiffany on Facebook
- Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?!
- Download your FREE training Creating Confidence. Then, be sure to connect with me here: