I’m so excited to share a conversation I recently had with Sue Wammes of Sue Wammes Wellness. She was a case study guest within The Alignment Tribe Facebook group recently and shared some of her amazing mindset shifts and I wanted to share them with you.
We also talk about what happened for her when she went from setting goals to creating vision and how creating vision really gave her the clarity and the confidence to take aligned action and now creating the life and the business that she loves. I’ve been watching Sue’s success and her transformation over the last couple of months and it’s just been such a beautiful thing to see. Enjoy!
Listen in to the full episode:
What You’ll Hear:
- Some of the mindset shifts that Sue has experienced during her time in Align & Design Your Life
- The difference between vision and goals and how Sue used vision to grow her business
- What it was like for Sue to tune into her true nature and purpose
- Letting go of the idea that work has to be hard and knowing the power of consistent action
- Remembering you are in control of your actions, your feelings, and your thoughts
- Recognizing and releasing old beliefs so that you’re not longer afraid to take action
Sue Wammes is a wife, mom of 4 grown children, a healthy habits expert, certified consistency coach, personal trainer, and yoga instructor. Sue used to be busy mom who struggled to find time to exercise, eat healthy, and do the things she wanted because she spent all her time doing stuff for everybody else.
Eventually, what she came to realize is that there MUST be a way to have “me-time” while still keeping up with her family’s schedule. She saw other moms being able to do it, so then why not her? Now Sue spends her time teaching other busy women how to do the same while no longer giving up what she loves and wants to do herself.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Sue:
Ready to let go of what’s holding you back?!
Download your FREE training Creating Confidence. Then, be sure to connect with me here: