I’m honored to have a very special guest today, Shelagh Cummins. We met through a content and copywriting program hosted by another mutual friend of ours and we instantly connected. I just absolutely love what she is doing in the coaching world. She is someone who I truly admire as a woman in business who takes action, who sets the vision and who inspires others to reach for more.
Before we hit record, we had a great conversation about charging what we’re worth. These are the kinds of empowering conversations that I get to have with Shelagh and other women entrepreneurs and I know that Shelagh knows this too because his is what she creates for her clients. They get to be in a world surrounded and supported with other women who are keeping their standards high, who are setting the bar high, and who are valuing what they do and what they have to offer.
So I’m really excited to have her on the podcast today so that she can share some of the amazing wisdom that she has as a very successful entrepreneur.
Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- Micro business vs. small business and how women entrepreneurs create impact
- Why Shelagh is passionate about increasing investments in women-owned micro businesses
- Leveraging cost and time and the first hire that Shelagh made in her business
- The importance of operating from a 6- or 7-figure CEO mindset
- Why the human capital size of your business is everything
- Charging your value to create the capital for capacity
- Why you have to be in community with other women entrepreneurs
Shelagh Cummins is a Business Consultant, Trainer, and Keynote Speaker who helps women entrepreneurs scale a profitable business — without drowning in debt, forfeiting family time, or working in their sleep. Through fluff-free business strategy and hands-on support, she helps you lose the excuses, so you can find the breakthroughs, cash flow, and joy in your business.