In this episode, Vitina and I talk about how the entrepreneur’s journey is a spiritual one. We dive into how we’ve worked through (and continue to work through) the doubts, fears, and challenges of becoming successful entrepreneurs. We both love working with women in the wellness and spiritual worlds, helping them to create thriving businesses.
Vitina is an artist and designer who’s using her talents and passions to help women create brands that really reflect the amazing work they do so they can attract their ideal clients.
We get honest about our struggles in becoming leaders, hiring teammates, and letting go of imposter syndrome, perfection, and the fear of rejection. It’s a brave conversation about what so many women go through on their way to creating successful businesses.
Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- The importance of having a professional brand to establish credibility and quality
- How to use your unique gifts to serve your clients
- The difference between your internal brand, your external brand, and your brand book
- How to create your brand and business aura
- Why you can’t and shouldn’t do it all yourself
- The biggest mindset shift that Vitina sees with her clients that ultimately helps them grow
- The importance of unpacking where is that we hold ourselves back
- Overcoming the need for acceptance
- Why it’s important to be gentle with yourself and take a pause in your business
- Using meditation to be a better business owner
Vitinia Blumenthal is a brand & business coach, educator, co-founder of Align Creative Minds, and the host of Soul Compass podcast. Her passion is helping Soulpreneurs like you discover your inner greatness and live your best life by finding your authentic, confident voice; tapping into vast reserves of clarity, focus, & creativity, and silencing the inner critic that lives inside all of us and destroys our dreams.
Her approach uses methods from self-development and Eastern mindfulness traditions brought into the reality of our modern Western lifestyle. Learn more about Vitina and connect with her below.