In this episode, Christina and I talk about what it means to find your voice, to make the tough decisions that allow you to live your true nature and purpose.
Christina is a successful mortgage lender who started her own business as a young woman in a predominately male industry. She wanted to be a better leader, serve her clients, and create a business that had purpose and meaning. That meant breaking ties with her father’s business and overcoming huge obstacles — from limiting beliefs that she was too young to do this to family and colleagues doubting her and not wanting her to “rock the boat.”
She discovered her inner strength through mediation, journaling, and learning to listen to her higher self, her intuition. It’s a raw, honest, beautiful story about taking aligned action and trusting that following your intuition will always work out best.
Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- How Christina found her own voice in a male-dominated industry to become one of the most successful mortgage lenders.
- How Christina overcame mindset barriers and created confidence in herself.
- A bit about Christina’s “just because” outcome — that she wanted to be a leader with purpose.
- Finding peace with hard decisions by being connected to your higher self and higher purpose.
Christina Harmes Hika is a top producer for C2 Reverse, a Division of C2 Financial Corp, the largest mortgage broker in the country. She has 17 years of experience in Real Estate, Mortgage Lending, 8 years specializing in Reverse Mortgage. She achieved her Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional Designation at only 30 years old.
Getting an early start in her father’s office in high school through college and earning her BS degree in Finance and Economics at San Diego State University, Christina knows her way around real estate and mortgages. She began implementing technology and tools from the forward side and real estate world about 5 years ago when she noticed the need to become more efficient. Tech tools became necessary to coordinate with other loan officers, their clients, the client’s children, lawyers, and financial advisors in various locations with different schedules, she could see they all could potentially block the process if left out of the conversations.
Christina believes there’s some magic in the “face-to-face” or “kitchen table” approach to reverse, she has helped bring that same feel to her work with clients virtually.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- C2 Reverse Mortgages
- Connect with Christina on LinkedIn
- The Align + Design Your Life Program
- Watch the replay of the Stop Self Sabotage Forever live event
- Join The Alignment Tribe Facebook group